2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every body ,having the car (2.2 diesel sport )now almost 1month,so far very happy with it .There are now 2500 km on the clock ,no problems .
Here in belgium it's still a very unique car in this month that i've got i've only seen 4 or 5 other civics:) .Most people still think the aliens have landed .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Looks great Christophe, glad to here no problems.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hello every body ,having the car (2.2 diesel sport )now almost 1month,so far very happy with it .There are now 2500 km on the clock ,no problems .
Here in belgium it's still a very unique car in this month that i've got i've only seen 4 or 5 other civics:) .Most people still think the aliens have landed .
Hi Christophe, welcome to the forum and excellent choice of car..

Greetings to Belgium...

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Bonjour cher cousin ! (Hello dear cousin)

You have a very nice looking car.
Be welcome on the nicest forum about the civic in Europe. ;)

Reading your post I think that Honda Belgium sell more cars than Honda France (In % of the total market) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We'll se ,this summer we are going to corsica and sardegna with the car on boat .I'm curios if there will be much civi's on the road .

·
Registered
29 Posts
my twin brother :D

You're right, it's a unique car. However, our local dealer (Honda De Smedt) is selling them like crazy, in this area they're already quite common.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts