2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos of my pride and joy apart from me daughter and wife.

She has been lowered with Eibach 25mm springs, Red painted Calipers, 17" Type s alloy wheels with red honda transfers from Gers which look awesome, Stainless steel goodridge hoses 6 lines, EBC turbo grooved discs and GS pads on rear, H7 6500K front lights, 360 25 led sidelights, 6500 k fog lights, H1 6500k main beam, Interior blue bulbs and 25 led in boot all courtesy of MR JP.

I have to fit EBC ultimax discs and green stuff pads on front now which I had from Coste. Type R body kit would be nice and then clutch and remap.

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
Looking awesome.

How are you finding clearance with the springs on in regard to speed bumps etc? Seriously considering having it done on mine to improve the ride comfort but don't want it scraping!

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THANKS MATE

THERE IS NO PROBLEM AT ALL GOING OVER THE BUMPS imho. aLL i DO IS SLOW DOWN A BIT AND TAKE IT SMOOTH. tHE 17" WHEELS MAKE A BIG IMPROVEMENT TO MY HANDLING. THE RIDE IS MUCH BETTER THAN STANDARD. I WOULD RECOMMEND THE EIBACHS ANY DAY. IM SO GLAD OTHERS HAVE GIVE ME THERE OPIONS SUCH AS COSTE FOR I WOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT EITHER.

SO THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS WHO GAVE FEEDBACK.

SORRY I HAVE CAPSLOCK ON.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
very nice, cant wait to pick up my black ex at the weekend :)

Reactions: griffian

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Looks awsome :cool:

Reactions: griffian

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
Looking great griff!

Save the pennies for your colour coding now!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts