2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pictures of my new civic :) I'm very satisfied with my new investment :cool:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked in this forum before i bought the wheels and i agreed, saw them on a grey car in this forum. It's aez excite dark in 18". quite expensive but worth it :)

The waiting time for a 2.2 diesel is desember/january 2008. I got it so fast because i bought the car that was shown in the car dealer store here (not demo driven)

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Nice pics (and nice car too :wink:)

you didn't drive down that slope just to take them though - did you? :D

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Always looks good in NHB; though how you got it through all that dust so clean is amazing. Wheels look ace as well. [smilie=superkewl.g:

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Yes Very nice car !

Where did you take your pictures ?

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Think you are missing the AEZ centre cap on the rear right wheel...
If you get tired of the wheels and want to sell them cheap, send me a PM.

:)

Oh and car and investment in the same sentence - please explain....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Think you are missing the AEZ centre cap on the rear right wheel...
If you get tired of the wheels and want to sell them cheap, send me a PM.

:)

Oh and car and investment in the same sentence - please explain....
Yes it's missing, it wasen't in the box when i bought it so the wheel dealer had to order a new cap :( it often happen they said.

when i said investment i ment buying a new car...that i was very satisfied with my new civic (sorry for my bad english)

PS: i just bought the wheels and the car , so i don't wanna sell it after a week ;)

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
PS: i just bought the wheels and the car , so i don't wanna sell it after a week ;)
Well it was worth a try! :)

More and more members in Sweden, Norway, Finland.
Perhaps we should do a Nordic Meet sometime..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More and more members in Sweden, Norway, Finland.
Perhaps we should do a Nordic Meet sometime..
That would be nice :) Maybe we could take it together with a honda meeting?I suppose a honda club in one of these countries have a big meeting once in a year? we can make a new thread about that ;)

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
That would be nice :) Maybe we could take it together with a honda meeting?I suppose a honda club in one of these countries have a big meeting once in a year? we can make a new thread about that ;)
In Sweden we have Honda Performance Club. www.hondaklubben.com
But their cars are mostly highly-modified and what you get for the membership fee is a number of track days. So I not a member.

There is a big Jap-car meet at Mantorp in June or July each year.

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
I would like to see pics. of Swedish models --- but not the ones with wheels ! :cool:

·
Registered
45 Posts

The meeting of Club-Honda Norway is this weekend (27-29th of july) on Arctic Circle Raceway in Mo i Rana. kskanoy you should take a trip, i'm going up there from Kristiansund. It costs a 100NOK incl barbeque party, and 800 if you want to drive on the track, which is rated one of the best tracks in northern europe.

Come on guys!

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
The meeting of Club-Honda Norway is this weekend (27-29th of july) on Arctic Circle Raceway in Mo i Rana. kskanoy you should take a trip, i'm going up there from Kristiansund. It costs a 100NOK incl barbeque party, and 800 if you want to drive on the track, which is rated one of the best tracks in northern europe.

Come on guys!
Im still waiting for my car unfortunatly.
If I had had it I might actually have done that!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts