2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the shoddy picture quality, it was bucketing it down on the day I collected it!

Will add more once the weather improves! ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I loved the colour when I saw it in the showroom, it seems to change quite a lot depending on the light conditions; in the sunshine it looks a lot lighter shade of blue!

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Very nice.

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,423 Posts
The 9G is certainly far better than the run of the mill efforts from other manufacturers IMO.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Cracking colour, enjoy

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Hated the look of the 9g when it first appeared, really like it now.

·
Redline Monster
1,576 Posts
That's a thing of Beauty I was sat in one of these at the dealership just a couple of days ago & can't stop thinking about it. Well Done mate hope she serves you well :D

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Great colour but I hate the wheels - black looks naff IMHO... would be far nicer in Silver.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Congrats siyfion it looks really great,
I went to buy one today in your colour (brilliant sporty blue metallic) updating from my 2012 Milano red. unfortunately there are none available in Ireland at present, only the usual red, white, black and golden brown metallic. the latter colour I have never seen. so I will have to place an order and it will be a May production for June delivery at that stage I will probably wait until July to get the 152 plate.. all the other colours I can have within a week:mad:. but I think my heart is set on blue, I had a vivid blue pearl before and loved it.
good luck with the new car

1 - 20 of 45 Posts