2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Thought I would post a quick pick up of my New Type-S in Bronze now I've finally got the Fogs & Type-R Grill on:

Dont have anything else planned at the moment; but maybe tempted by a Type R Rear Spoiler and maybe some 18" Wheels....Time will tell (or should I say when the ear bashing by the wife has calmed down!)

Steve

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Looking good ,did you fit it yourself?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking good ,did you fit it yourself?
Absolutely! Not going to pay the stealers to do it!!!

Grill was a lot easier with the bumper off; Cant believe how easy it was actually!

Chrome badge was a bit of an issue; the backing pins dont line up with the holes in the grill, so I had to drill two new ones....End up melting the pins and pressing them down so it dont move!

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Cracking colour DPB on the type S. Don't like it on the type R for some strange reason. The grill makes a big difference to the front of the car, much more aggressive looking.

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Looks great! :cool:

The black grill really suits the bronze (and NHB obviously!), I think that all bronze/NHBs should have it.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Looks good and yea the Chrome 'H' does look great :smile:

Well done.

·
A. Senna
8,050 Posts
Very very nice. I was in dilemma when i had to choose between the red and the black "H" emblem. Finally i choosed the red "H" but as i see here, the black "H" is also very nice!
I suppose I 'll buy a black "H" too so I can switch red to black and black to red whenever I like!;)[smilie=tongue.gif]:cool:

Me, Deep Bronze too!!!

·
Mondeo Mann is here!!
1,333 Posts
I like the standard grill but definately looks sportier with the honeycomb one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts