2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So here is my beautiful stealth fighter:eek: I have wrote this thread 3 times now and the computer has crashed twice so ill make it short and sweet, my car bought in october and almost completly finished, interiour as it is at the moment;

type r seats
type r door cards
type r clocks
type r gear knob
red footwell lights

I have just bought the type r carpet, type r matts and type r gear gator surround.so it will have the full typer iteriour and ill put in a double din at the end of the month.

exteriour is again full type r including full rear lights, i also have the mud flaps and heko wind deflectors, so the outside is now a full type r body including type r grill archs everything lol oh and my most expensive mod the lovely mugen wing:) iv fogot loads i bet but ill add more as i go along.

now for the pics not great as its iphone and was dark ill get better ones tomorrow so enjoy people and give me your feedback:popcorn:
here she is;

and a little pic of my st500 my last car

Hope the pics worked. Thanks

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Sexy as hell!

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Need to get some daytime pics mate.

But from what I can see it's looking mint.
will do buddy give me untill tomorow lll get some then, them pics are rubbish though i did warn you. although i can post the link no idea how to do the rest.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Looking good! I really am not keen on the standard trim on the non-CTR models, so it's a major improvement.
Is that a genuine mugen wing? All you need now is a decent knob to empty your wallet.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looking good! I really am not keen on the standard trim on the non-CTR models, so it's a major improvement.
Is that a genuine mugen wing? All you need now is a decent knob to empty your wallet.
wait till you see it in the daylight lol its such a beautiful car i jsut didnt have time for best pics watch this space :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Sweet :) What engine are you running, as not Type-R?

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.