2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have stripped my car and it was heart breaking:( lol the car looks so different, i was walking to it today with my tools and i was thinking to myself what am i doing :facepalm:

took me a total of 3 hours to strip everything
my back is in agony my hands are all cut to **** :mad:
but onwards and up wards:(

here some pics

before during and after
the last pic is the back of the car its a mobile honda parts department

Attachments

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gave in too easy there Gaz!!
lol ***, been in talks with a guy for a type r, but now theres a guy with type s gt 2.2, dont know what to go for, tune the 2.2 and get good bhp etc, or go for the type r but have to pay all the expenses:popcorn2:

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Harsh was it not ? I care THAT much

gaz get the R because i know you will only end up regretting it if you dont
dont know mate will need to look at it in the long run, insurance costs etc,
going to go to east kilbride and test drive the 2 of them

·
Aye Aye....
7,104 Posts
dont know mate will need to look at it in the long run, insurance costs etc,
going to go to east kilbride and test drive the 2 of them
I think if you get the 2.2 type S and it's all color coded etc, a set of CTR rims and a remap and it'll look the business and go like stink too, it won't be an R, but would you really notice it that much? I dunno, as Ross says you may regret not getting it tho...

Decisions decisions :p

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nothing like driving an R. Doesn't matter how fast you can get the diesel, it's not a 2.0 Vtec ;) it's not just the speed it's the sound! It sucked going from my type r to this but I nee to save for a mortgage..... Talking of saving for a mortgage, look forward till that grille comes through the post ;) haha

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.