Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really nice! we share the same last name and birth year too haha
Thanks, my arms are still hurting from detailing it! haha popular name!

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you posted on two threads to make sure nobody misses your hard work???:D

Haha ones in cleaning are close ups straight after washing. Ones in this thread were taken later in the day. Kill two birds with one stone

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
:cool:

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
LUSH.....i NEED this in my life!!!!!!:)

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Looks lovely mate, I say wrap the roof in either CF or matte black, would go nice with the slightly tinted windows...

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Nice! Where about were the pictures taken?

I bet you're envious of your friend's ClioSport Brembos as the FN2s should have came with them :popcorn:

I'm always envious of my friend's Brembos whenever I see his ClioSport R27 :(

Have I seen you at Arnison Centre before as I've seen a dirty CW FN2 there once? :police:

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reactions: JimmyH^_^

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks lovely mate, I say wrap the roof in either CF or matte black, would go nice with the slightly tinted windows...

Thank you! Still debating the gp pack. So if that goes ahead then yea i probably would consider wrapping a few more bits and pieces !

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice! Where about were the pictures taken?

I bet you're envious of your friend's ClioSport Brembos as the FN2s should have came with them :popcorn:

I'm always envious of my friend's Brembos whenever I see his ClioSport R27 :(

Have I seen you at Arnison Centre before as I've seen a dirty CW FN2 there once? :police:
Yea! Majorly. Although we've had a few 'legal' races and mine just has the edge so i have that trump card when he brings up his brakes!
More than likely. Im from Chester-le-street, what do you drive? I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
this mighta been me when I was back up Norf ;)

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Yea! Majorly. Although we've had a few 'legal' races and mine just has the edge so i have that trump card when he brings up his brakes!
More than likely. Im from Chester-le-street, what do you drive? I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.
I've always suspected my friend is envious of something on our FN2s especially the dashboard ;)

I drive a Alabaster Silver FN2 with 18 inch alloys and a private plate :D
this mighta been me when I was back up Norf ;)
I've only seen a CW FN2 twice in the Durham area and it might have been you both ;)

I've seen other FN2s in different colours apart from CW around Durham but never had a wave or flash. I usually give a smile but I never wave or flash since I don't have the courage to do so in case they think I'm weird :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've always suspected my friend is envious of something on our FN2s especially the dashboard ;)

I drive a Alabaster Silver FN2 with 18 inch alloys and a private plate :D

I've only seen a CW FN2 twice in the Durham area, as above and along Darlington Road. Might have been you both ;)

I've seen other FN2s in different colours apart from CW around Durham but never had a wave or flash. I usually give a smile but I never wave or flash since I don't have the courage to do so in case they think I'm weird :facepalm:
I'll keep an eye out for you mate. Theres 3 in Chester-le-street unfortunately. Mine has the lowering springs on and doesnt have the type r side skirt stickers. Theres a M200 (i think) kicking around Newcastle too.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yip i was gutted! One parks outside of go northern depot in Chester, another one in Waldridge (may be the same one) Then theres one that comes into my work. I thought mine was being stolen from the carpark when i first saw it drive out!

I see it in Town all the time, always parked down next to the night club Tup Tup palace or round the corner outside Tokyo (opposite revs bar)

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
I know the feeling!

Recently, there's another AS FN2 around Durham which I'm seeing more often. I suspect it belongs to one of the salesmen from a Honda dealership as it looks like him. However, I've always wondered if it was an FN2 which I asked to source for me since they never called me back to give an update :roflmao:

You have to admit, when you see another FN2 in the same colour as yours, it looks great from a different view perspective :police:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts