2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Looks very nice in silver, particularly from the front.

It's just a shame that every other car on the road is silver. :roll:

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
I have to agree with you on that one StGeli.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It will be a lot easier to keep clean than your black cars, chaps :lol:

Each to their own as you say. I thought Silver suited the new shape well.

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
Again with the "My colour is best" debate, we are never all going to agree as it's down to taste, I didn't go for silver cos every other car on the road is silver (7 cars in my street of 20 houses). To me grey is just grey but looks better on the Civic than most, I did like the royal blue (my old Pug is blue, though didn't have the choice) but to me black is "BLACK" I'm sure you will all think different :wink: :lol: :lol:

Yesterday morning at the filling station the cashier complemented me on the car and said that he liked it in black, maybe the truth or just playing lip sevice to boost his cutomer service ratings :D

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
I liked the black a lot more than I thought I would, honestly. They grey is grey, but it does look alright on the Civic, as proven by the fact they typically show the car in Cosmic Pearl in marketing materials etc.

The red was okay, but looked a bit weird with the black/grey trim underneath.

The bright blue I thought was okay, but on Top Gear I didn't think much to the way it made the car look.

Silver is okay, but too "Vauxhall Astra" for me

The royal blue is okay, but reminded me of the old Vauxhall Cavalier :)

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Colour is very much a personal choice :D As long as each of us are content with their own cars colour, that's what counts at the end of the day :wink:

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
The list of best colours is, in order:

1. The one you couldn't have (wife/delivery time/looks poor when dirty).
2. The one you chose.
3. The one you only saw once and really liked, having discounted it when looking in the brochure.
4. The one that makes it look like that cheap car you used to have.
5. Galaxy Grey.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
I wondered how long it would be before I got into trouble with that one!! 8)

Oddly I went for Cosmic to hide the plastic - so same reasoning. All the demo cars I drove were Galaxy (the dealer loved it), but it just wasn't me. I guess the only reason for there being a choice in colour is that we all have different taste.

·
Registered
288 Posts
After all this waiting, im going to make sweet love to those dual exhaust pipes :p . Some cars in finland have been delayed 1-6 months, luckily i havent recieved a letter from honda stating that my car has been delayed. Sorry for the off topic.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts