2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Nice car you had this car I bet u cant wait get yr new CTR soon

Are you planning sell yr 18'S Kahn RSV ?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice car you had this car I bet u cant wait get yr new CTR soon

Are you planning sell yr 18'S Kahn RSV ?
No sorry, I've put these stock on, so it can go back to the dealer, my kahns are currently a wheel refurblisher, so they're nice and new to go on the new CTR:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
what exactly means with the image pack?

oh, nice car, too bad you´re selling it, but, it´s for a damn good cause ;)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what exactly means with the image pack?

oh, nice car, too bad you´re selling it, but, it´s for a damn good cause ;)
Image pack is just the body kit for that civic, if you noticed there's side skirts, and different front lower part bumper, and extra piece of trim on the back.

And yeh, Im changing it for a good cause:) Ignore what that czechplastik, he's just a :bootyshake:

And yeah, I'm looking forward on receiving the new CTR

·
Registered
47 Posts
ahaaa.. i see.. that reeeeeeally expensive body kit that doesnt do much :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
No sorry, I've put these stock on, so it can go back to the dealer, my kahns are currently a wheel refurblisher, so they're nice and new to go on the new CTR:D
Wait there, you've opted for the 'rage' 19s but you are gonna put some Kahn rims that are 18" and are refurbed on a brand new CTR?

And the standard CTR comes with 18s....
Does that not sound a bit...err, pointless...

Please explain...? ;)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wait there, you've opted for the 'rage' 19s but you are gonna put some Kahn rims that are 18" and are refurbed on a brand new CTR?

And the standard CTR comes with 18s....
Does that not sound a bit...err, pointless...

Please explain...? ;)
I did opted for the 19's how ever its too late now, if I wanted them I will have to be put back on the list and Im at the top of the list now, so Im just getting the standard ones and selling them and putting my Kahns on.

Get it? I prefer the style of the kahn's compared to the standard honda 18's... so not really 'pointless' is it? :rolleyes: each to their own.

·
Registered
32 Posts
How did u get the break calipers red? was it a paint job or u replaced them ?
Sorry for asking so many questions, I just really like the look of your car. Would love to see how it would look with the rear spoiler aswell.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I did opted for the 19's how ever its too late now, if I wanted them I will have to be put back on the list and Im at the top of the list now, so Im just getting the standard ones and selling them and putting my Kahns on.

Get it? I prefer the style of the kahn's compared to the standard honda 18's... so not really 'pointless' is it? :rolleyes: each to their own.
You understand though that i said it was pointless as you said you were getting 19s...

As you are not and are going with the standard 18s then no it aint pointless, i never said that changing standard 18s was pointless...

What i think is pointless is paying £950 for a 19" option then putting on after market 18s, which is what you said in a previous post you were doing..

So yeah i 'get it' lol but your now saying something different...

You get me!!! LMAO ;)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You understand though that i said it was pointless as you said you were getting 19s...

As you are not and are going with the standard 18s then no it aint pointless, i never said that changing standard 18s was pointless...

What i think is pointless is paying £950 for a 19" option then putting on after market 18s, which is what you said in a previous post you were doing..

So yeah i 'get it' lol but your now saying something different...

You get me!!! LMAO ;)
well you know now, rant over.:)

Yes the red calipars are just painted. Remove wheel and paint:)

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Danko - perhaps it would help reduce confusion if your sig line was up to date :wink:

posting up all your wheel swaps, whilst directly underneath still stating that "your" CTR is coming on 19"s - it did get a little bit confusing...

not a dig fella - just a suggestion :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Danko - perhaps it would help reduce confusion if your sig line was up to date :wink:

posting up all your wheel swaps, whilst directly underneath still stating that "your" CTR is coming on 19"s - it did get a little bit confusing...

not a dig fella - just a suggestion :D
Your wish is my command

Check -->Below<-- Specific enough?:D

·
Registered
91 Posts
I love the Storms on the black Civic - deffo a lot better looking than on a silver one.......although in saying that, I'm sure I've seen those wheels somewhere before? Heheheheheh [smilie=tongue.gif]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts