2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is my civic type s its done 75k and full service history i love the car its my little pocket rocket its the 2.2, here are a few pics more to come when i start work on her,

·
Off-Road Nut!!!
303 Posts
Welcome mate :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mod for summer

thought i would do i list of mods i got planned for the summer after the back end been fixed from crash.

1 ice for under pedals
2 color code all side panels
3 gear nob and gaiter set
4 better brake set up
5 remap
6 new front grill

just a few to start with any more thoughts let me know please and advice on the remap and brakes :)

·
Administrator
18,056 Posts
Some great mods planned there

Celtic or Elite Remap's are common mappers for Honda derv's. TDiNorth have done a few too.

Elite would get my vote, I've also use Celtic.

Beware that any remap will eventually need a new clutch/potentially a flywheel too.

Brake upgrades range from new pads, Type R calipers/disk's, bigger Accord calipers/disk's and then you are into BBK's for track use. Budgets rise accordingly too.

I have the ATR set-up and they're ideal for a remap'd car, even on basic pads.

Good luck.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some great mods planned there

Celtic or Elite Remap's are common mappers for Honda derv's. TDiNorth have done a few too.

Beware that any remap will eventually need a new clutch/potentially a flywheel too.
will i need an upgraded clutch and flywheel then, and what sort of money do them things cost

·
Off-Road Nut!!!
303 Posts
Wind deflectors look good on a black car (and its a cheap mod) :cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thinking about selling my car now going to go back to petrol, it will be in the forsale section tomorrow

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just cant get the thing to run right, changed the fuel filter done the edf valve had the injectors reconditioned, and the thing is still holding back at low revs and missing now im not spending anymore money on it, so im getting my petrol back, i had a 3.2v6 astra mk3 build i has the car for years and nothing wend wrong with it, iv had had to deisels and both went wrong, so its time to give up and hopefully get what i paid for it

1 - 20 of 37 Posts