2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the Civic 1.8 for a few months now.
Had the rear windows tinted (Not plexi), fitted the side skirts and rear spoiler (Whic is up for sale as getting a Type R spoiler soon).
LED conversion (Today) for the rear brake light.
Bluetooth Clarion Stereo and Twin 12" subs with 800 Watt RMS in Boot.

Not going over the top just wanna make it my own as they say.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking good predatoruk that's what's great everyone with different mods! it's all down to individual taste! otherwise we would all be bored by the same thing! lol ;)
Many thanks.
The funny thing is I bought a Toyita Celica GT 2005 in December. Beautiful looking car but totally impratical, 25 mph etc so sold it.
Bought a 1.9CDTI 150 Bhp 3 door Astra chipped to 200bhp. Loved that too, great fuel economy and looks. Went like sh*t off a shovel. Slight gearbox whine so got rid of that.
Decided to give a Civic a go. At first it seemed slow, slightly boring and not much of a looker.
Started doing some mods etc, driving it hard and I'm living it.
It has definarely grown on me and seems to be quicker after driving it as it should. It's only done 37000 miles and think it must have been driven by an old lady:)
Like I say, I love driving it and once I get the type R spoiler fitted I'll live it even more :)

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Hey sounds like you have had a good selection of cars in the past predatoruk, hope you do enjoy your civic just as much. Hey get some more pics up when you have the R spoiler fitted and maybe some pics of the audio setup as it sounds cool!:cool:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey sounds like you have had a good selection of cars in the past predatoruk, hope you do enjoy your civic just as much. Hey get some more pics up when you have the R spoiler fitted and maybe some pics of the audio setup as it sounds cool!:cool:

Cheers mate, I am loving driving the Civic.
Holes are all drilled and ready for fitting tomorrow.
Will post pics when fitted.
Just making my mind up as to how much I use of the bonding agent as I don't intend to take it off but if need to wanna make sure I can.
Probably just run a ring of sealant around the risen bolt sections where they meet the glass and also alond the egdes. That way I can cut carefully around the edge if I need to remove it.
Regards,
Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts