2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a few days after i picked the car up about a year ago 57 plate with 31k on the clock for £8200 trading in my clio cup 200 for it. these pictures were taken in black magic detailing after getting a full enhancement detail.

Stevie made a cracking job of the neglected paint work.

First thing i done to the car was put 15mm eibach pro kit on followed by front and rear m style splitters with the rear wing and front grill basically the full kit.

I then bought a tegiwa air intake system along with a samco hose breather kit and put a custom single exit exhaust system on her.

shortly after that i made the trip down to tdi north to get parts fitted and mapped.
rrc inlet manifold
tegiwa exhaust manifold
fd2 TB

the gains were amazing and totally changed the car along with the sound which is ridiculously loud but yet sounds great !
the car was making 242bhp and 174lbft.

Then picked up a set of team dymanics 1.2

stopped with the modding for a while because i wasn't sure if i wanted to sell up or not.
I then made the decision to buy a comptech supercharger kit with stage 3 and the aftercooler kit that was for sale on the forums.
I also manged to grab fd2 cams from the forums

after having the kit sitting around for a month i booked in to triple H performance (henry roy) to get the kit fitted and tuned.
He done a smashing job and is a great guy to deal with!

the car made 351bhp and 237lbft running 10psi on the dyno.
will be heading back on Wednesday for a few tweaks on the map

apoloiges for the poor write up best i could quickly come up

·
Boost Time...
989 Posts
Great looking car and some great mods you have done and im sure you are enjoying the car even more than when you first bought it :D :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Looking great keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone

·
#darkside
2,237 Posts
This is why I need a SC in my life. All being well 2 weeks! Fingers crossed :)

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Stunning car ! great job :)

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ah ok will make that my priority then. You guys know best ! Thanks
I was told that unless I am going to be hard driving a lot and taking it on track not to bother with one

1 - 20 of 58 Posts