2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow members,
Thought I would add some pics of my car on here :)
Just fitted my rear GP splitter! and some gauges I had fitted the other day :D
Here is a few pics and a youtube vid!

ctr1.jpg ctrrear1.jpg ctrrear2.jpg IMG00020-20101020-1524.jpg IMG00021-20101020-1525.jpg

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks absolutley bang to me mate. It really makes me want to spend some penny's on the GP kit though. Think I'll have to write to santa.
haha I only got the rear kit and it looks so much better! I think it's worth the money!

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those gauges look... H O T ! ! ! ! [smilie=upyeah.gif]

Can you also let them light up with diff. background colours (e.g. white or blue)?
Cheers! erm you can but you just need to wire it to the ignition or lights, you can have white/blue for daytime, then amber for night, to do this you need to wire the white wire to ignition then the amber wire to the light switch but I left it with just amber :D

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
howcome they dont all come on at the same time?
I have no idea, it's all bridged together so that one should've lit up aswell but it might be the gauge? it starts when I start up the engine.. doesn't really matter anyways as the oil pressure gauge wouldn't work without the engine running anyways but it works fine.

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you mind me asking where you got them from? and what size, style etc they are?
I got them from another forum but you can get it from
R-Spec Performance Products Ltd, Performance Products For Performance Cars
they are the smoked stepper gauges 52mm/2inch gauges.
If you want to get them you would need,
the oil adapter with a M20 fitment,
an Blueprint oil filter for an Evo because after fitting the adapter the Honda oil filter won't fit because it's too long,
I would recommend you to remove a metal guard around the oil filter for more clearance but it's up to you and you also need the 32mm water temp adapter if you're planning to fit the water temp gauges.

·
Registered
420 Posts
cool :)

Reactions: dragon276

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Thats one Hot looking car there mate! Especially that rear splitter! :roll: Damn you for nicking it!!
My front GP splitter should be arriving today, can't wait! By the way since your car is Crystal Black did your rear GP splitter colour match up against your paint? I think I remember seeing Crystal Black being a much deeper black than the bluish NHB.
Hot looking gauges too! Wouldn't mind me some of those!

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats one Hot looking car there mate! Especially that rear splitter! :roll: Damn you for nicking it!!
My front GP splitter should be arriving today, can't wait! By the way since your car is Crystal Black did your rear GP splitter colour match up against your paint? I think I remember seeing Crystal Black being a much deeper black than the bluish NHB.
Hot looking gauges too! Wouldn't mind me some of those!
Cool! show some pics of the front splitter when you get it fitted, the paint seem to match up well, I couldn't really notice the difference unless you proper examine it LOL! There might be a slight difference under bright sunlight though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts