2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Looking fantastic, great location too - did you have fun driving there?? (oh and I like the guest appearance by the Dyson on your driveway.. gotta keep them looking their best, right?) lol

Nick

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dyson miss hap!

Looking fantastic, great location too - did you have fun driving there?? (oh and I like the guest appearance by the Dyson on your driveway.. gotta keep them looking their best, right?) lol

Nick
Yeah, I noticed that in PhotoShop, but I went with it just because I loved how she looked from that angle (mind u I'm yet to find an angle i dont like her from!). Plus in my defense it was my mates drive so I didn't have much choice. :)

It's down some rather tight lanes to get to and it was only day 2 of having her I took it well easy, its just one of those lush roads, we got lots of them round here luckily!

·
Registered
153 Posts
looking good. O the best colour also:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hopefully, better pictures...

I never liked the silver much until I saw these pictures. And now I've bought a silver one...!
Thats quality, well done mate! I think they look great in all colours but Silver really suits it in my opinion.

Spent 5 hours cleaning, polishing etc today then took her for more photos over the Brecon Beacons. How about we get some photos of yours superficial?? :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Great pictures mate, I missed the August update you did - really nice. Wish we had settings like that around here, might have to take a drive your way if this weather ever lets up!!

Cheers

Nick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts