2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have made 3 dyno runs since last July and i would like to share the figures with you guys.

All runs were in the same Dynapack Hub dyno.

the first was 27/07/2009 with 8000 speedo km tottally stock no oil change and the fuel was 100 octane.
the result was very satisfied 196ps and 22kgr torq!

After had some idle problems and very rich fuel/air mixture i went to my dealer and changed both lambda sensors and also remap the ecu with a new honda updated program [new update since 3/09 for all vin 07/08].
I also change engine oils to Japanese ENEOS 0-50 and put on the HKS PRIMARY KIT [which is just an allu tube replacing the rubber one and another air filter in OEM filter box.

Today we had a fn2 dyno day in the same Dynapack hub dyno and went to see any diffs.
10000klm on my speedo today and the fuel again 100 octane

Results were better and no curves this time in 3800rpm
198PS AND 22.7kg torq

then the dyno man told me that hes got a new oil aditive and maybe there is an even better result using it, here i would like to point out that mine was the best of all other FN2s most of them stock 192-193ps
1 with injen cai and invidia catback 195ps
1 with ingen cai only 195 ps
1 with injen cai and flashpro 197 ps

So he put in the oil additive [200ml]and run in the dyno for about 10 klm and after 30 minutes to cool the engine down.....:shock::shock::shock: 202,3ps and 23kg torq
thick line with the additive and thin line without.
can you believe that???

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Do you know what the oil additive was, or what it contained ?

I remember watching one of those American infomercial things on tv and they had an oil additive that contained teflon, looked quite good but I'm always sceptical of the claims made on these shows.
Whatever was added to your oil seems to have made a difference, have you noticed a difference whilst driving, does the engine seem smoother ?

·
Premium Member
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the brand name is B11 Power liquid performance.
have to do some km first to see any significant diffs and today could'nt.

·
Premium Member
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did some mods and have few more dyno charts to share!

this is totally stock [thin line] and with custom 4-1 header+HJS race cat
+custom 60mm catback [thick line].
203bhp iso corrected engine power stock and 213.6bhp with the custom exhaust complete set.

2 months later with flahpro--CPL intake--J's 70mmTB---P2R TB spacer---RRC---Hondatas ITG---Custom 4-1 header+HJS race cat+custom 70mm one exit catback.

228.1bhp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts