2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
new wheels look cool matey, very nice indeed. keep an eye on the for sale section for a red H, or maybe try your main dealer or ebay.

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for positive comments.

Kei force 10 in hyper silver.

yeah im really keen to get it lowered, but i wont be able to get in my drive.

I'm wanting a red honda badge to place over the current badge on the front grille, I dont want to replace the grille just the badge. Does anyone know if this is possible??

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Nice mate alloys look good am sure you can take the badge off but not 100% sure try using an old store card/ credit card around the H to lift the edges then go around the center of it

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
thanks for positive comments.

Kei force 10 in hyper silver.

yeah im really keen to get it lowered, but i wont be able to get in my drive.

I'm wanting a red honda badge to place over the current badge on the front grille, I dont want to replace the grille just the badge. Does anyone know if this is possible??
Hi Ryan, Car looks good with those wheels, if you look under "General discussions" paint front H badge, there is a link to Krissyboy22, shows a cheap way to do it. :D

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
looking good my friend! Silver is the best :D

I might be wrong but I think the red H badge has two small pins at the back which may prove a bit of an obstacle. Even if you do find a way around it the other issue is that you will need a big surface area for the red H to stick and I don't think the existing silver H has enough. After all you don't want someone taking your badge as they cost around 50 quid from your dealer

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Schweet as mate schweet as

1 - 18 of 18 Posts