2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd post up some pics of my new car!

Not very exciting for you guys maybe as it is standard, but it is mine and I want to show it off!!

No plans as yet apart from keeping it clean....although am tempted with some wind deflectors and some led upgrades.

And maybe sort out the stereo as it is shocking...

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
very nice mate

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where did you order the wind thingies from? Seem to be a choice of Heko or Climair only? I've seen a lot of stories about both types snapping when trying to fit, so don't know which to go for!!

·
*Lisa* Alabaster Princess
1,750 Posts
Lovely motor.
With regards to wind deflectors...Lots of bad reports for both heko and climair; but I've had the same set of hekos on two civics over the last few years which I removed and put back on a good few times with no issues at all. Can't comment on the climair as I have never owned a set.
I would recommend the hekos.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lovely motor.
With regards to wind deflectors...Lots of bad reports for both heko and climair; but I've had the same set of hekos on two civics over the last few years which I removed and put back on a good few times with no issues at all. Can't comment on the climair as I have never owned a set.
I would recommend the hekos.
Sweet, will go Hekos then. Cheaper as well! Where is best to get them? Mail order only I guess??

·
*Lisa* Alabaster Princess
1,750 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts