2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys.. i havnt posted any photos since i joined and first got my car so i thought i'd post some pictures of before/after / wrong decisions.

Nothing major but here it is 'before'. All i got is my private plate on this one.

This one i put my new plates on (others were ruined with holes) and a unofficial badge.. which turned out to be a waste of £7 .. haha.

So i got myself a Genuine badge.. stuck it on (couldnt be botherd with taking stuff off to fit it!) Luckily.. i picked this up for a nice £10.01!

Ordered my tax disc holder too.. first one came damaged in the post but have since had it replaced and no problems.

My budget decals.. luckily they are a lot better quality than the budget badge i bought. I didnt fancy them in the middle so i put them further back towards the rear wheels. Each to their own!

Bought and installed my Wind Deflectors from J&J automotive.. not a bad purchase, One had a tiny crack and scratch but it was on the piece which i'll never see again (inside the window bit) so i didnt think it was worth sending back for.. cant see anything of it so no issues there!

Well.. next im looking for a petrol cap cover, that'll be next along with my alloys/calipers being painted but thats pretty much all i can do untill im 25 and better freedom with insurance!

Cheers for looking :)

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
....... Well ... next I'm looking for a petrol cap cover, that'll be next along with my alloys/calipers being painted but that's pretty much all I can do untill I'm 25 and better freedom with insurance! Cheers for looking :)
Mmmm - Deeb Bronze - a whole new colour :p ! ...

Petrol cap cover - there is a Honda Aluminium one available - alternatively, remove the existing cover and spray it (paint and lacquer available from the "Scratch Doctor") and epoxy it back in place ...

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Looks very nice :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Very nice matey :)

·
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice motor. Where did you get the budget side decals from? Looking at a set for mine and don't want to pay stealer prices!:)

got them from Ebay.. seller name is Isleofwightgraphics, link to the actual item is TYPE R DECAL STICKER 200 x 40mm | eBay, they got 99.9% feedback from 11.5k sales, i recomend them!

Oh and thanks all and my apologies for spelling Deep wrong.. :facepalm4:

·
9,228 Posts

·
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Buy a sticker (be a Supporter) and all will be forgiven !!! …
Currently in my 3rd/4th day of consideration as to either just paying to support or to have sticker.. i just dont know about a sticker! lol

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
looks like the devils car ;) very nice !!

now get yourself a :civinfo: sticker :thumbsup:

·
9,228 Posts
Currently in my 3rd/4th day of consideration as to either just paying to support or to have sticker.. i just dont know about a sticker! lol
Sticker - medium outside - put it on the black trim at the bottom of the rear window …

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Greetings fellow Bronze owner

sorry, am i missing something? its black??? :s

This is what DBP looks like in the sun when its cleaned & waxed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts