2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all civic fans. I'm waiting on a Civic EX 1.8, 08 plate. should get it 28th or 29th

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Hi Espi, and welcome to the best Civic forum on the web.

May I congratulate you on a great choice for your first brand new car :D

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Hi Espi, and what a coicidence! I'm waiting for my new EX too - told delivery 27/4 (sunday) so as you say, 28th or 29th!

I've gone for blueish silver - is yours the same?

Nearly forgot - get ready for the grin [smilie=grinn.gif]

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Welcome to the place and congrats on your first new car and on it being a civic. What colour is it?

You'll love the car and you'll love this place.

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Hi Espi, and what a coicidence! I'm waiting for my new EX too - told delivery 27/4 (sunday) so as you say, 28th or 29th!

I've gone for blueish silver - is yours the same?

Nearly forgot - get ready for the grin [smilie=grinn.gif]
check with the dealer there, the deliveries are only made from 8.30-4pm monday - friday,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car Colour

I'd like to say hi and thank you to all for replying to my introductio. The colour of my car is blueish silver. I took a 1.8 Civic SE out saturday gone and it was fantastic, they let me have it for 3 hours.

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
I'd like to say hi and thank you to all for replying to my introductio. The colour of my car is blueish silver. I took a 1.8 Civic SE out saturday gone and it was fantastic, they let me have it for 3 hours.
Now that's a good salesman!! Letting the product speak for itself!

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
check with the dealer there, the deliveries are only made from 8.30-4pm monday - friday,

If you bothered to read all my post, I did say 28 or 29 - I know delivery is monday to friday only - prob not friday before (25th) so 28 or 29th!!!! (monday or tuesday). Missed a call from my dealer today so will find out tomorrow what day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My first new car

Hello everyone,

I had a phone call yesterday from Honda. My Civic EX will be ready for me to pick up on tuesday 29th. That's 4 days away. I will be counting[smilie=upyeah.gif]

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Had it confirmed today - my car will be ready monday pm but i will pick it up tuesday like you.

·
Don Dons
37 Posts
Welcome to the forum and only one and a half days to go now before picking your pride and joy up.

Have fun, hope you have taken the day off work!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts