2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I joined this forum a few months back after getting my very first car (Although I have had my license for a few years and been driving a motor bike since I was 17) and got some great help from people here.

I have been slowly personalising my car with the odd bit here and there, Rick's lighting kit, HEKO wind deflectors, rear window tints etc and hopefully tomorrow she will be going in for my first engine mod, Eiback springs, FRS and Hondata Flashpro. However I thought I would show you some pics of how she looked when I got her and after a quick wash:

Still to come I have:

* Full HID lighting
* Alloy touch up and re-spray
* Grill Badge and skirt stickers

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Really nice looking motor! I love black Civic's :) and wow, what a first car to have.. beats my crappy Micra hands down :facepalm:

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Nice motor buddy !! Also beats my mk2 fiesta first car hands down :)

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind words Wire_Gal and rowbo, and yea it is definitely an awesome car however I should point out that while it is indeed my first car, I waited until I was 28 to buy a car because up till now I have always lived in big cities where I had no need for one!

If I had bought a car back when I was 17 I don't think I would have bought a Type-R, pretty sure I would have ended up killing myself. :p

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Great car mate if i do say so myself.....:D great choice.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Hello and very nice 1st car

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Top Car, Top Colour. My 1st was a Mk1 XR2, showing my age now pfft!

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Fab looking motor, welcome......my first one was a W Reg 1.3 Talbot Sunbeam, now i've given away my age !

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Thanks for all the kind words everyone, it is really cool hearing about everyone's first cars!

I just got back from TDI South where they did a FRS Stage 2 for me, including Eibach springs. So now the car is sitting about 15mm lower and handles like a dream :D

I will get some updated pictures done over the weekend.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
lovely car, and the best colour ;)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts