2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked the car up about 3pm this afternoon, it's a lot of firsts for me. First Civic. First Honda. First Diesel. First car designed and made this side of the Millennium that I've owned!

It's very different from what I'm used to, which for the last 5 years has been a 2.2 petrol Vectra, so the engine sounds and driving position are instantly different. I know I'm going to love it though, as I left the dealership with a huge grin on my face :-D typically though, it's rained non-stop all afternoon, and the road home was muddy, so I'll get some proper polished pics up soon.

Until then, without further ado, my new baby.....

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,056 Posts
Well done, snagging yourself what looks like a low miler in good condition.

Good to see some pic's too :thumbsup:

Enjoy the torque of your cavernous starship :p

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Welcome.

I got my first Honda Civic last month.

Already got the grille sorted and now just got the door mouldings.

Be careful. you will soon start to want to mod the car lol.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys

Farqui - I certainly agree with the Starship bit, certainly feels like I'm flying something off of Star Trek!

Shaun - I will do!

Cheekee - Grille is probably first on the list, if and when I mod anything, the mesh looks much better. Gonna see how I live with it for a few months first though.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So the "let's give it a few months before mods" thing lasted a long time (8 days!) - wind deflectors arrived yesterday! Sunny day today made made for an easy fit, and good photo opportunity too! :3 Have hopefully managed to attach some "Before" and "After" photos!

Next stop: Sports Grille, methinks :cool:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts