2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just exchanged my Focus to a 06 civic 1.8 SE. Afraid that's all I can afford!. I'm slowly doing it up when I've saved enough. Next step, front fogs fitted from my mate with mates rates! Will post pics soon.

Attachments

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Looks great enjoy the driving now

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honda service

I picked the car up on Monday 17th Sept from Chatham Honda, All I can say is the service was excellent, fully valeted, serviced, decent part exchange for my Ford. Top Gear was right when they say customer satisfaction from Honda was No. 1, 2 and 3!

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
that is some slope it's parked on - remember 1st gear and handbrake [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looking good! :D

This is a 1.8 and some letters after it, seems to be quite gutsy so far, I don't want to stress the engine too much...yet. I don't know it's full potential yet but so far so good. The 6 gears takes time to get use to. This has only done like 5k miles for a 1yr old car! not bad

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice car enjoy it, I'll bet you forget your Focus very soon, if not already???

·
Registered
16 Posts
i too joined the civic ranks via ditching the focus. got my 1.8 ex NHB in may. so glad to be rid of the ford.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Seriously mate i would have someone look at that camera of yours!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ditching the Ford

i too joined the civic ranks via ditching the focus. got my 1.8 ex NHB in may. so glad to be rid of the ford.

I must admit, the Focus wasn't a bad car to drive but Civic is streets ahead in terms of style. I definitely will not go back!

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
It's a big thumbs up for the change of alloys.

I'm off to the doctors now with a bad neck. :)

Phil.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts