2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Doing a few mods slowly but surely... so far ditched the 16" SE alloys for some 17" Type S ones - also got the Dark Chrome Sports grille and the Type S fog blanks (Do you think the silver ones work okay or I should have got black?? hmmm - what you think??)

Anyway here is a quick before and after :D

BEFORE...................... AND AFTER!

photo(3).JPG photo(2).jpg

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
I think it looks great.

Good choice with the fog blanks, they look ace!!

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Think the mods look spot on so far mate, as for the fog blanks stick with them they look great, the silver on there is a nice contrast, goes with the chrome on the grille

Sent from mullsy's iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Lots better mate i like the look of the fogs and grille.:D

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Looking good

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
looks sweet, definately an improvement changing the grille

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
All looks good! Right choice on all three :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone :D I'm gonna keep going with the mods, I can see how it becomes addictive!

I'm doing internal mods next though - gonna sort out my speakers and may get an amp in there too.

I got the grille from cox motor parts...

Genuine Honda Civic Front Sports Grille [08F21SMG600C] - £81.51 : Cox Motor Parts Direct - Genuine Honda Brakes Clutches & Accessories

Couldn't recommend them any more they were great. Ordered on a Wednesday (pm) - got confirmation on the Thursday and arrived Friday morning! Only £82 now as well - bargain.

Ripped the skin off the top of my left hand removing the old one like but it was worth it to get shut of that stupid nostril grille!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts