2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here are a few shots,

i need some advise tho i did a small area at a time one speed 1 and then put the polish everywhere i was going to do then did a s shape on speed 4 and then did a s shape on a different direction if that makes sence. its done a good job i only used the finished pad after washing and claying.there are a few scratches that i deep ish mostly key marks arround the door handle mostly looks gray on my back car and a couple of white lines,whats best to do to get rid of these i have 3 different pads and 3 different polishes.

one investment i am going to get is a small cut pad for my lights

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Nice registration i've seen a T21 somewhere before :popcorn2:

·
Registered
337 Posts
looks really good that mate for advice i guess it depends which polishes you have but generally you should be able to get scratches out of honda paint very easily!

think there'd be more interest in the cleaning thread aswell i know a few have a kestrel on here

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
going to have a go again this weekend maybe go over it a few times once with a cut and once with a finish,and use my digy camera not my iphone and see if people can help me out. was a good investment only problem is everyone wants me to spend a day on there car doing it!i think not

1 - 5 of 5 Posts