2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, just wanted to say how impressed I am with this forum.:eek:

I joined to find out more about the 09 model as it is about time i chopped in my current car. I wanted to buy a Type S this time but i want to wait for the updated model because of the new grill and body coloured bumpers etc.

My dealer has no idea when the 09 diesel Type S will be launched, I even contacted Honda UK and they told me in the first quarter of 2009, this seems a little unlikely now unless any of you know any different.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Welcome! You'll find lots of talk about 09 models here 2009 Civic - Civinfo but as you have found out, diesel 09s are rarer than hens teeth in the UK.

See Pottsy's recent review too, for just about all you will need until they arrive. Or alternatively, for how to fit an 09 grille to an 08 car! :)

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
welcome bravo hlx, its a great forum with great members, remember to support it and get your forum sticker:)

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the place :D

Good luck with finding a 09 car but I think you will have to wait a little :(

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Welcome and good luck getting the new car. You could get a great deal on a 08/58 then fit the 09 grille/spoiler etc, save yourself thousands, but its not a new car ..... choices, choices :)

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome aboard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts