2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just a little journey on my car, ive had it for arounf 3 months now, after passing my test in january, ive done a few mods to her so far being
  1. lowered with eibach pro springs
  2. wind deflectors from team heko
  3. led side lights
  4. cone filter replacement (just for aesthetics really
  5. full service
  6. painted the door handles and fuel cover
  7. grille replacement Vehicle Car Mid-size car Family car Automotive lighting
ive attached a few pictures, i plan on having my trim painted to colour match the car and looking at getting a splitter and likely a type r spoiler, any input on other little mods i could do here and there?

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have a look through my Showcase and you will see a list of things ive done, some might be of interest for you.

your cars clean man, when it comes to the image pack ive got the spoiler but not anything else, was that an option from new or would it have been a whole pack?

·
i-Dtec
6,305 Posts
All the options, Rear spoiler, Side Skirts, Door bumpers were all £400+ each, the bumper corners and front spoiler £300+ each. Ive no idea what the cost as a pack fitted together were. Honda are stupid nuts for their options, the Basswork Amplifier and rear speakers were over £700. It improves the sound to what every other manufacturer has as standard. BTW I never paid that for any of mine, picked them up from ebay honda dealers cheap or scrap yards.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.