2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The flying Dutchman
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so here it is. i ordered the springs in Germany, they are (as almost everyone else has) Eibach Pro 25MM progressive
i let them but on by Honda Maarschalk in Hillegom who charged me 318 euro's including greasing everything they could reach (including the shocks and steeringrack) which made the civic very smooth in steering and absorbing shocks.
it has NO FRS because somehow the bolts send by ABP do not fit and im still in contact with ABP in order to solve this.

the ride is very good, it has improved massively, yes it is a bit harder but it is a good type of hardness, it absorbs it rather then throws you at the shocks.

and now, pics are in order!
Front before

front after

rear before

rear after

general sideview before

general sideview after

i measured it next to a 1.8 Type S of HarryKTM which showed a drop of aprox. 3 cm

the dealer (or rather the bloke that put them on, himself driving a S2000) was very impressed by the ride aswell and really like the look of the car this way (it was parked next to his S2000 and a very good looking Prelude when i came to pick it up again, it was that big a looker he though that he put it in a secure spot but where it can be seen.

i dont think many people will visit this dealer as almost nobody here is dutch and lives near him but for those that do, i can really recommend him!

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
much better mate, top job.:D

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Looking good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts