2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered it yesterday and it arrived this morning!/// paid £650 for it tho!...;) not a good price...
... dont know where to go to install it in southampton... [smilie=cheeky-grin:[smilie=cheeky-grin:[smilie=cheeky-grin:
im going back to ascot tomorrow, so hupefully can get it done over the weekend!...:p:p:p:p
will try to post some pictures when its done!...

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Theres a place in Hedge end not far from McDonalds which does custom exhaust etc, i can't remember the name but a few of my friends have used them and said they are good. I can remember how to get there just not the name!

You dont think this could be done as a DIY job?

Reactions: K15KNY-FN2

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Ooo just noticed you have the fast road set up, did you travel all the way to ABP to get that done or did you buy the part and get it done locally? Cheers

Reactions: K15KNY-FN2

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh well..i would like to but i dont have any tools tho!...:( and i really want to get this done today!!

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ooo just noticed you have the fast road set up, did you travel all the way to ABP to get that done or did you buy the part and get it done locally? Cheers

YES!<,, got up like 5 tho!...;);) and came back on the SAME day!.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
I think your the first on this forum

·
Registered
32 Posts
Please keep us posted as to how you get it fitted, and of course, those all important first impressions. Got my eye on this, but wonder if the extra cost delivers more over the HKS Racing Kit... which we're all wondering, no doubt.

(^_^)

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Theres a place in Hedge end not far from McDonalds which does custom exhaust etc, i can't remember the name but a few of my friends have used them and said they are good. I can remember how to get there just not the name!

You dont think this could be done as a DIY job?
thanks for telling me that, and can you please tell me a bit more where the place is as i jsut moved to this please.

many thanks![smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please keep us posted as to how you get it fitted, and of course, those all important first impressions. Got my eye on this, but wonder if the extra cost delivers more over the HKS Racing Kit... which we're all wondering, no doubt.

(^_^)
i got the HKS on my car at the moment and im trying to sell it for 180 inc post if anyone who is interested in it. i think the Gruppe M is better then HKS as we all know it gives around 11BHP and the HKS is around 7-9 BHP, so yer!.. i will post it once i installed it!..

Many thanks!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
GruppeM will be the daddy.:cool:

We have done before and after dyno runs on the same car with AEM, HKS Premium, HKS Race and will do the same with the GM as soon s we get it fitted.

Our shipment should be here w/c 3rd November now as our order got bumped back as someone was willing to pay more for them:rolleyes:

Will still be selling them at quoted £564 including VAT.

Should also have great news on a few manifolds soon manufactured by the same people that make them for the WRC cars. Should also be available in Titanium as well as stainless and expected price will be around £450 mark.:cool:

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Ill take your word for it Angie, never seen it

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GruppeM will be the daddy.:cool:

We have done before and after dyno runs on the same car with AEM, HKS Premium, HKS Race and will do the same with the GM as soon s we get it fitted.

Our shipment should be here w/c 3rd November now as our order got bumped back as someone was willing to pay more for them:rolleyes:

Will still be selling them at quoted £564 including VAT.

Should also have great news on a few manifolds soon manufactured by the same people that make them for the WRC cars. Should also be available in Titanium as well as stainless and expected price will be around £450 mark.:cool:
i will be interested in the manifolds once they are available!![smilie=cheeky-grin:
please let me know when its out!,..
[smilie=cheeky-grin:[smilie=cheeky-grin:[smilie=cheeky-grin:[smilie=cheeky-grin:[smilie=cheeky-grin:[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Liking the expected manifold prices, await more news of the power gain of the M :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts