2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice :thumbsup:

It looks like you have front/rear GP spliter's and a blacked grill over standard.

Are there any other mod's?
Thank you.

It has a k&n panel filter, i plan on smoothing the air box and adding an air duct.

Other Plans :

Mugen Spoiler.
Mugen Fenders.
Maybe Mugen Rear Exhaust Trim.
Engine Hoses.
Miltek Exhaust System - Or Custom.
Remap.
Rota Alloys Black or Bronze? or Refurb on the Rage Alloys, Maybe White ? (Still thinking about these not sure what to do.)

i think that's most of the bits i want to do but might be some i have missed out. Might add some serious modifications to the engine later on would love a super charger or turbo.

Cheers

Kev

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
Very nice mate, good to see another milano in full GP kit, not too common these days :)

·
4,279 Posts
As flashy said in 17" :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The smaller version of these ;)
Team Dynamics pro race 1.2
What size are they? just looked at some in bronze they look really nice but its asking for the following ,

PCD
Diameter
Width
Offset

i am not really any good with this lol

·
Enjoying life
8,541 Posts
Mine are 18" x 8j which is 8 inches wide rim. Oem are 18 x 7.5.
Pcd is always 5x114.3
Offset or et on mine is 45. Oem is 55. Anywhere between 38 and 55 should be ok. I wouldn't go wider than 8j either.
My wheels sit 16mm further out than oem. 6mm due to bigger rim width and 10mm due to reduced offset.

·
4,279 Posts
What he said but 17×8j et 42....ish on mine

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine are 18" x 8j which is 8 inches wide rim. Oem are 18 x 7.5.
Pcd is always 5x114.3
Offset or et on mine is 45. Oem is 55. Anywhere between 38 and 55 should be ok. I wouldn't go wider than 8j either.
My wheels sit 16mm further out than oem. 6mm due to bigger rim width and 10mm due to reduced offset.
Thanks mate do the 8j's give it that wider look? love that look. I really do like them in bronze i wonder if they will go with the car colour wise.

kev

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lovely car and good to see the Type R decals on the sides :smile3:

Maybe just me but having owned Type R's previously, makes me sad when I see them without these.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lovely car and good to see the Type R decals on the sides :smile3:

Maybe just me but having owned Type R's previously, makes me sad when I see them without these.
Yes i think they deserve to have the type r stickers on the sides. :smile3:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice Ride! Although it looks like your front TypeR logo is placed a bit too high.

Also looks like you have the city pack on your car, the protective parts on your door and corners of the car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice Ride! Although it looks like your front TypeR logo is placed a bit too high.

Also looks like you have the city pack on your car, the protective parts on your door and corners of the car.
Thank you, Only just noticed that with the badge maybe it was replaced at some point will check it at the weekend. And yes its the city pack thats on the car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts