2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im new here and thought id put up a pic of my type s 2.2, will add more later.
Its a ongoing project come pay day, after buying this a few months ago as my C4 VTS was written off by a lovely mercedes driver who still to this day is denying liability!! (Honestly was his fault!)
So im starting again with this much better vehicle (guy did me a favour really)
Started with the headlights and tail light tints, type r spoiler, type r grill, window tints, and of course alloys. More to come in near future, waiting until after winter to drop it (so if anyone has some lowering springs or coil overs at a reasonable price? ;)
Hope you guys like!

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Nice! Maybe blacken those handles and fuel cap too?

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah Im in two minds to do the handles and fuel cap, they kinda go with the alloys. But the thought of wrapping them in carbon fibre crosses my mind, especially as im thinking of painting the alloys gloss black, apart from the polished dishes. And yeah the wheels are a bit 'marmite' i used to hate that style, but now i love them! Thanks for the comments.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Very nice! I love your wheels! What size and offset are they?

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. The wheels are japan racing jr10's
18" 8.5j with et45
You cant tell on the photo but the 'split bolts?' Are gold. Just to add a bit of flavour and bling :p

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Looks really good fella, wheels are lovely, maybe lower the car a bit and it'll be perfect :)

"Go Green"

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
I am looking for the same wheels haha! Do the stick far out the arches?
And do they rub?

I have a poll in "wheels and tyres" but now i am sure to get these wheels if it fits by 40mm drop :confused:

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Do you have pictures from behind the car maybe?

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I haven't dropped it as yet, 40mm is what im gonna go for. But no they look to be just right, dont stick out and no rubbing at all. Will find out when i drop it, but they did come off an ep3 that was slammed on coil overs and seemed to be fine so should be all good :) will get some rear end pics amongst others up soon. Currently have the fn2 18's on for now for winter. Dont want the salt and grit etc damaging the lacquer :(

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
My car is lowered by H&R springs on the stock shocks i am happy with it because they lowering the car enough for me and they give also comfort.

A civic ep3 has standard an offset 45 so thats why it fits perfect on it, our civic fn/fk has standard offset 55 so the wheel comes 23mm further to the outside.
Thats what i found out on the link below.
I keep an eye on your thread!

what size are the tyres? 225/40/18?

Online Wheel and Tyre Fitment Calculator. Offset, Tyre Stretch and Speedo Error | Will They Fit

grtzz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts