2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all

Just a quickie to show my girl's new shoes... Finally completes the car's appearance for me. Thanks to Meek for the Rages in superb condition.

Here's a couple of photos of before and after for anyone thinking of upgrading the same....

Before...

Now

Cheers

Ant

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Looks great antz, glad your pleased.

They have added a great finishing touch, I will miss the Rages!

Meek

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
niceeeeeeeeeeee

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Very nice, I miss my rages after seeing them but gotta admit it is abit more comfortable now

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers for the remarks guys... I'm chuffed.

Davek... Get yourself the mugen suspension!

·
Registered
383 Posts
can i buy the old alloys

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
She was a looker before, but now... stunner!

Love it mate, nice one

Nick

·
Give it some beans!! :)
473 Posts
SNAP!! Makes a massive difference to the car mate, looks soooo much better than standard IMO everytime you look at it will make u smile, but what will make you smile more is ALL the other people looking at it!!! ENJOY! :D:D

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
iw as expecting to look at some jimmy choo's, how ever disappointing..... joke they look brilliant...I WANT!

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
can i buy the old alloys
Sorry mate, I'm keeping them for track use depending on performance at my next track day; and/or for winter use.

I think I may get the standard wheels sprayed to an anthracite/bolt gun metal colour - I was going to do this to the rages, but these are in such great condition I like them as they are (cheers to Meek for immaculate driving skills and not kerbing them at all!)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts