2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up a while ago as I had one before and loved the old girl! I can't resist cheap cars and am always changing them around (had around 10 or so this year) I did the newer car thing for many years and suddenly realised how bored I had become with it all.One cheap car to keep the miles down on my more expensive main motor at the time was all it took to get me hooked!

Having a Westfield kit car also helped as it had nothing in it bar a few switches (not even a heater) and I realised that I just prefered older, more basic motoring.It's just a bonus that you still get various toys to play with in some of the older Japanese motors, because what I enjoy the most is the general cheapness, reliability and looks! Saying that, the Hijet is a laugh a minute and no longer even has a carpet, so I don't miss having nothing electrical to play with! I also have an MX-5 for back lane blasts, a cheap Subaru Justy (which I have yet to drive very far) and a CR-V which is handy as backup incase my bangernomic fixation turns sour on me!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to say, one of my main bangernomic rules is that all wheel covers must be ripped off, so this was running on suprisingly clean black original steels for a while.However, a mate of a mate had some cheap wheels which needed a refurb from an MX-5 and I tried them out on the old girl today..I quite like it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts