2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have not posted any msg this weekend, the reason is I took delivery of the civic on Friday, oh boy what a day, well how can I describe it? It’s like the best day since my daughter was born. It was about 14:00 when I took delivery, don’t laugh if I tell u I went on driving till 23:00 (with some pauses in between!) This car is a real revolution, it’s a real head turner, if u don’t like standing in a spot light then this car is not for u. I took it today to the beach in the Hague and parked it were people could see it from all angels, people leave any thing they r doing and stare at it! I am looking for reasons to go out and drive it. I will do that after writing this. The wife thinks this car is making me go crazy!
The power in the 1.4 is very good, it’s fast and not underpowered, I wonder how the 1.8 would be, it must be a rocket. The sound system is phenomenal. As to the dashboard it’s like nothing I ever saw, this is the best dashboard ever, the design is great, my friends were amazed when they saw it on at night. I have had only positive comments, I had a guy driving a 1998 civic asking me questions and admiring my car. I had my car for 3 days now and have heard more then ten compliments about the car so far. I am very happy and pleased with this spaceship (that’s what my friends call it)

I will post some shots of the dashboard at night soon.

I will not keep u long; here is it, a Honda 1.4 sport in nighthawk black.

Attachments

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
Looking good!
And with 1.8 exhaust pipes fitted (keep em guessing) or is it really a 1.8? :wink:
I've not driven a 1.4 for ages but as you say the bigger engined cars almost fly :lol:
Your wife is right to be concerned though as driving it is addictive; the feeling doesn't wear off either, at least not yet!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey

Did you put your triangle pipes afterwoods ?
Normally a 1.4 sport doesn't have these.
Please reply.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey

Please reply.

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Hey Doodey no need to ask if you like it. Hope the love afair continues :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
honda4ever said:
Hey

Please reply.
Hi Honda4ever,

I asked the dealer to install the triangular exhaust dummy after the car came in from Gent Belgium, it costs € 200,00, the dummy exhausts look very nice and the public will not notice the diffrence between a 1.4 and a 1.8 :wink: unless they look thru! 8)
The only visual difference is that the 1.8 has i-VTEC written just under the rear window and the 1.4 doesn’t :cry:

Did u get yours yet?

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Doody2008,

I received my car one month ago.
But I will order the dummy exhaust too.
Thanks for your reply

1 - 9 of 9 Posts