2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as I promised samo pics from my indoor ... outdoor maybe in few day because I'm in Belgrade currently so....here we are :)

p.s it's just a little PS correction :p

Attachments

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Ok ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so...here it is a small shot...with SE k800i

My honda and Garmin Nuvi 250w for easy drive :)

more pics soon ...

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Car looks good - even with your K800i Pictures!

Can you tell me which Garmin Nuvi sat nav you have and if you think it is any good? I am interested in buying a sat nav unit and would like any views you have. thanks

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
HappyMan - TomTom is great - really easy to use and great graphics. There are only a couple of mapping companies anyway so everyone's accuracy is only as good as the latest set of maps released.

I'd get another no worries....

Reactions: HappyMan

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car looks good - even with your K800i Pictures!

Can you tell me which Garmin Nuvi sat nav you have and if you think it is any good? I am interested in buying a sat nav unit and would like any views you have. thanks
Tnx...soon more pics with N d50 it's much better :p

I wroted over there...Garmin Nuvi 250W....W it means that model 250 has wide screen - 2.4 inches but i'm not sure.

I use it in my country because standard navi (which comes with car) doesn't work here and it's very good, simple tu use and compact if you travel and want to use with rent-a-car somewhere :)

I bought this one in London last summer but i don't remember what was the price...I think it was arround 200£ with USB cable (for map transfer) and home charger for 220V. (12V car charger included in pack).

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
£350 we have one for the office

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you : )

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it is going to rain here in Belgrade so I snapped a few photos before I got wet :) :p

my milano red 'vic ;)

Attachments

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Millano is the best colour.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
little update....

in carwash :)