2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!!

This is my little fella!!

Had it for about a month now - very very pleased!!

Its i-CDTI Sport! With the upgraded stereo, front and rear and door step(?) garnish!

J :D

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Now that looks good!

Any chance of a close up of the door "garnish" and the silver thing on the front?

I very nearly got the sport - the only thing I think that's missing are the front fogs - have you thought of adding them or doesn't it worry you?

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
The sport comes with fogs now - I know this because my dealer mentioned that honda were sending them through as and when they were being sold.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just been out to take some pics! i really love the front and rear garnish as I think it sets the black off brilliantly!

Yeah - the fogs really didn't bother me as I've had them on all my other cars and never used them - the HID lights are excellent anyway. I like the blackness of the front without the fogs too. I may change my mind in the future tho and I'm sure it'll be able to retro fit them anyway even if they are just for show!!

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Thank you - very nice (was thinking of the door things myself). Don't know your name yet, but from now you shall be known as FlipFlop :lol:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hi JME 1978 aka Flip Flop
Those garnishes look great on your NH Black - a nice contrast - don't think they'd look quite so good on my Blueish Silver.
The picture of them in the brochure (in particular the on line one) with the City Pack,in my opinion, they just look look like a bad match with the Galaxy Grey.
I have the doorstep garnishes - well worth having.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Looks very smart. Notice you call it "fella" Not "her" or other female name. Is that the power of the colour or what?
Does it run well on that Calor Gas on the back?

Is this a case of parking across two bays to avoid dented bodywork? (See supermarket parking poll.)

·
Registered
277 Posts
J - can you confirm, they look chrome finished ? Is that the way they come if you order then "non colour coded" ?

Thxs

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
SUPERTEACH said:
Looks very smart. Notice you call it "fella" Not "her" or other female name. Is that the power of the colour or what?

Is this a case of parking across top bays to avoid dented bodywork? (See supermarket parking poll.)

aha! - Someone to really vote for the '2 spaces' option! :D:D:D:D

nice pics of a nice car - nice one! :p

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SUPERTEACH said:

Is this a case of parking across two bays to avoid dented bodywork? (See supermarket parking poll.)
Its too nasty to be a girl!! :twisted:

Calor Gas gives it that extra 'je ne sais pas'!!

Couldn't get a good pic in a single space!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Newboy said:
J - can you confirm, they look chrome finished ? Is that the way they come if you order then "non colour coded" ?

Thxs
Not Chrome - just shiney silver - mettalic not mirrored like chrome.

Think they just come in silver - mine were already on when I got it!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TTDegs said:
SUPERTEACH said:

Is this a case of parking across top bays to avoid dented bodywork? (See supermarket parking poll.)

aha! - Someone to really vote for the '2 spaces' option! :D:D:D:D

nice pics of a nice car - nice one! :p
Nice! :D

J

1 - 13 of 13 Posts