2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a little trip up to parsco's place this morn after doing a deal on his Bonnet and wings.

Top bloke! Couldn't recommend him enough to anyone who needs help, he put up with me stood about drinking monster, smoking fags and chatting **** to him for 2 hours while he fitted it and lined it up for me!

Although I'm pretty mechanically minded, I'm also pretty heavy handed so am relieved to of been able to stand back and let him deal with the delicate clips that I would of just ended up breaking!!

Anyway, sorry about the state of the car, I had to take the mrs out to make up for it all afternoon but wanted to show off my new bits lol will give it a good clean and post new pics up soon.

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
Class mate, looks superb. Bet your well happy with the result.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah im well happy. Think it looks so much better now :) just need the wheels and spoiler sorting.
Haha not a fan then Aqib?! I quite like it that way, but suppose if be tempted to get rid when I get some scoops to replace them :)
Thanks again Scott, ill be keeping my eye out for when your rear bumper appears on here ;)

·
mobileZONE Salford
668 Posts
Them Wings looks bang on :D... Might be my next lil venture (if i get away with it that is)

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah when you look from the front they stick out that bit more and give it a much more aggressive look, even better than I thought they would look to be fair!!

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
The bonnet & wings look mint mate but I'm not a fan of white wheels on black cars although the style of wheel is perfect, get them refurbed in gunmetal, bronze or IMO black & your all win mate

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Very nice, what wheels are they?

"Powered by dinosaur bones"

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
Looks good mate and I like the yellow fogs. That bonnet is so so so nice.

But I beg you clean those wheels lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah the wheels are next to be refurbed, going for bronze! Not 100% on the rims, I was told they were enkei but can't seem to find them when I search!! They're not very heavy atall so to me would make sense to be a better known brand possibly?!

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers guys :).

I spend most my life cleaning those bloody wheels lol half the reason for changing from white

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
looks great bro ! top job scott

1 - 18 of 18 Posts