2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old car and new car! Had it less than a week but love it.

Still needs to be valeted as I was in a rush to get it home. Hopefully this will be done on Friday. My mate is gonna take some decent images of it on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks good mate, I see at has a mugen grille added and what looks like team dynamics alloys?
You're right. This is exactly how I bought it. All work done by both previous owners.

Only things I have done so far is to spray the front lower bumper grille black again, fitted new mirror covers due to stone chips and paint flaking off and added longer wheel studs for the BBK.

I need to touch in the bonnet and wings once valeted.

Nothing major to do on the car but future mods include tinting the rear windows and some coilovers.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
You're right. This is exactly how I bought it. All work done by both previous owners.

Only things I have done so far is to spray the front lower bumper grille black again, fitted new mirror covers due to stone chips and paint flaking off and added longer wheel studs for the BBK.

I need to touch in the bonnet and wings once valeted.

Nothing major to do on the car but future mods include tinting the rear windows and some coilovers.
I think those TD's look better than the M200 Lightenings. It's a bonus if they're 18" too. and it's nice to see one with fog lights and not the inserts, when I was looking for pics of CW/Mugen FN2s, most of them had the black inserts but I think actual fogs look better.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Studs all sorted now Andy? I will email old pics this weekend.

Wish my new one would hurry up! :-(

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Amazing photo :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts