2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've owned my Milano FN2 for around 7 months now, (i owned a Milano EP3 prior to that). I've only recently started modding, but i am now officially addicted!

The legend that is Loxy said i should whack on a build thread... so here it goes!

I used to have the 19" Rage Alloys, however i got rid of them because i was going to get rid of the car, BUT i prefer the original 18's that come with the car... I just think they suit the car more and look a lot better (even though the Rages are lovely alloys, i don't miss them at all).

Current Mods:
Mr JP HID kit, 8000w bulbs w/ 25 LED side lights
Milltek Non Resonated Catback
Flash-Pro (running group n map currently)
HKS Racing Suction Kit

Planned Mods:
Tegiwa exhaust manifold & Custom Map from TDI South
Coilovers (undecided which ones)
LSD (undecided which ones)
Brakes (undecided which ones)
Then i'm going to invest in a supercharger!

Anyhow some pics below

FKR is my initials - Francesco Kenneth Rini if anyone wonders :)

Hope you like the sticker :)

Thanks for reading guys :cool:

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Is it me or is one of your lights weaker than the other?? I would get JP to change those if so.

Otherwise, great car! Great choice in mods too! Im sure the Tegiwa and Milltek will sound good!

Supercharger??!! Think TURBO :worms: LOL!

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it me or is one of your lights weaker than the other?? I would get JP to change those if so.

Otherwise, great car! Great choice in mods too! Im sure the Tegiwa and Milltek will sound good!

Supercharger??!! Think TURBO :worms: LOL!
haha i don't think they are? I think at night time they look the same! I will look into it :D

Thanks mate - I can't wait to get the exhaust mani and a custom map - will feel like a different car!

Well... i'll see nearer the time but i don't want to stay NA (as much as i love it i want booooost!)

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,666 Posts
you fitted the flashpro and got it mapped yet?! tested out the rsk yet?! :D

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Nice think I'm more impressed with how quick you got your FP and RSK as you were asking after them on a sales thread yesterday lol who's ypur mod supplier?

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice think I'm more impressed with how quick you got your FP and RSK as you were asking after them on a sales thread yesterday lol who's ypur mod supplier?
I purchased them all brand new mate - I actually ordered them all last thursday, but was going to return them if i won the bids on the other thread, however i was like 6th in line so when i recieved these this morning, fitted them both to my car :)

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
And there was me thinking you had some sort of super mod supplier and it just turns out your just more impatient then me lol.

Looks like are cars are going in a similar direction mod wise will be intresting to see where there at in a years time :cool:

·
GC
4,438 Posts
haha, Forza Italia!!!

Where abouts are you from in Italy/Sicily?

My parents were going to call me Colagero :facepalm:
Well I was born in Bath but moved to Italy (Calabria, which is where my surname is from) for a few years when I was very young. I could speak Italian then but my parents divorced and I lived with my English mother and over time forgot the language :(
My dad is actually from Torino (Juventus supporter [smilie=grrrrrr.gif]). I have not heard that name before um not a fan lol. Used to hate my name in school and got people to call me James, it was only when I got older I was proud of it and insisted people called me it. Everyone just calls me GC for short though lol.

Sorry to hijack your thread with my life story.

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And there was me thinking you had some sort of super mod supplier and it just turns out your just more impatient then me lol.

Looks like are cars are going in a similar direction mod wise will be intresting to see where there at in a years time :cool:
ha ha i wish... I am only 30 miles away from TDI South though, so that's good!

I am very impatient, to my disadvantage!

Well mate, whack on a build thread so i can keep track of you :) - Definately would be nice to see someone build similiar! You should try and get to the next South Mimms meet mate :)

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I was born in Bath but moved to Italy (Calabria, which is where my surname is from) for a few years when I was very young. I could speak Italian then but my parents divorced and I lived with my English mother and over time forgot the language :(
My dad is actually from Torino (Juventus supporter [smilie=grrrrrr.gif]). I have not heard that name before um not a fan lol. Used to hate my name in school and got people to call me James, it was only when I got older I was proud of it and insisted people called me it. Everyone just calls me GC for short though lol.

Sorry to hijack your thread with my life story.
ha ha my dad is from Sicily. I used to spend a lot of time over there when i was younger, and could also speak some italian. I have forgotten a lot of it aswell now... well all of it! We still have a house in Sicily which i get to a couple of times a year!

I'm an inter fan myself, as is my dad!

Don't worry mate always nice to hear a story lol.

GC, i like it!

·
GC
4,438 Posts
ha ha my dad is from Sicily. I used to spend a lot of time over there when i was younger, and could also speak some italian. I have forgotten a lot of it aswell now... well all of it! We still have a house in Sicily which i get to a couple of times a year!

I'm an inter fan myself, as is my dad!

Don't worry mate always nice to hear a story lol.

GC, i like it!
Yes! Inter fan here too, used to get to San Siro once a year to see a big game but not actually been for like 3 now. I won't talk about the team though as they don't deserve it after Sunday.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.