2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, iv'e had mad my fn2 since November 2014 and i am loving the car, its nothing that "special" at the moment but it is my pride and joy. so far the only things i have had done so far are rear tints to a factory standard and heko's and a set of RickHondaR's footwell kits.

before the fn2 i had a vivid blue ep2, the best paint colour every made in my opinion.

this was always really only ever a stepping stone of a car really, as much as i did enjoy it i only had it as the insurance for a ep3 would have killed me, and they are a sheep in wolves clothing so even though they don't go anywhere they at least look the part.

i changed out the standard yellow horrible bulbs for some osram nightbreakers and osram LED sidelights. very bright, and i get flashed most nights on the way back from work

now ive had the fn2 i want it to look its best, or at least as good as i can get it. today i had my first attempt at waxing ever and i am pretty happy with how it came out, but after doing 3/4 of the car i was running out of elbow grease.

this is after a pre rinse with just water, then a 2 bucket scrub using autoglym car shampoo that smells so good i wish they made a car air freshener like it. then another rinse and finally autoglym aqua wax.

its just a shame that after a good wash you notice all the chips and scratches :(

also need to give the bay a seeing too, so much grime in there.

some random pics

·
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice car and best colour!! Also living the Capri, is it yours?

shmoke and a pancake
Thanks and no the capri is my mates. Its a 1.3 and a bit of a state at the moment, he is planning on fully restoring it and swapping the engine for either the 2.8 injection or a rover v8.

·
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh a juicy rover v8 ;) But would a sierra cozzy engine go in?

shmoke and a pancake
it may do, but he is pretty set on something that has 6 or more cylinders. he isnt a power nut but loves a good soundtrack to listen too, and even his 1.3 with a straight pipe makes a lovely racket :)

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Then he has to find a ford V8 from a crashed cobra but if hel can fork out for the old M5 V8, he wont be disappointed at the sound either. Loved its burble

shmoke and a pancake

1 - 8 of 8 Posts