2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought id start a thread and introduce myself at the same time!

Had a selection of cars before this, VW Polo 9n3, 2 VW Golf VR6's, An e36 and i sold my Mx5 Yesterday.

I was choosing between a Golf GTI or a Type R, the type r won and i collect it tomorrow :D

Its the Type R Gt, with the added extras of Rage Wheels, Satnav, the Rear Grand Prix Kit & Parking Sensors.

Just pictures off the website for now until it comes tomorrow, safe to say im massivly looking forward to getting it!

Ill have a look on here to get some ideas for future plans and upgrade as and when i do something!

C + C Welcome.

Thanks, Kristian.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Very nice mate!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, original plans will be to lower it on some springs, what do you guys recommend?

And then get the wheels painted, black or grey?

·
Whistlin' on a Tuesday...
1,168 Posts
Thanks guys, original plans will be to lower it on some springs, what do you guys recommend?

And then get the wheels painted, black or grey?
I recommend none of the above. It looks perfect as it is.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I get mine Wednesday, was meant to be tomorrow but they're refurbing the wheels.

Do I get those off here? I'll do it!

I'll drive over to sunny St. Helens and we'll get some snaps

·
aka Chris (Supporter)
132 Posts
I get mine Wednesday, was meant to be tomorrow but they're refurbing the wheels.

Do I get those off here? I'll do it!

I'll drive over to sunny St. Helens and we'll get some snaps
yea and they are from here top of the page [stickers]

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
If your 2 are having a meet at some point in St Helens can I have a ride up and meet you? Only down the road in leigh, be nice to see other civinfo'ers. :).

Reactions: kristianterry
1 - 20 of 43 Posts