2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
very nice !

How do you find the 19" rages day to day ??? any regrets not getting the 18"...only reason I ask is i am waiting for my NHB with 19" rages and hopeing there not going to buclke to easy ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
very nice !

How do you find the 19" rages day to day ??? any regrets not getting the 18"...only reason I ask is i am waiting for my NHB with 19" rages and hopeing there not going to buclke to easy ?
I've found the Rages pretty good to be honest...a little bit harsher ride that the standard 18's not not that bad. In the past I used to have a BMW 330Ci sport with the M kit on and that was a lot firmer ride.

I've also had a couple of sizeable pot hole hits with them (one at a fair speed) and there has been no damage or buckling at all (but I guess I was just lucky!)

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
She is a beauty
Front and real spliters look really good;)

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Beautiful looking car. I'd order one tomorrow, but I've been spoilt by the economy of the diesel. It would have to be NHB as well !. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful looking car. I'd order one tomorrow, but I've been spoilt by the economy of the diesel. It would have to be NHB as well !. ;)
I originally wanted NHB, but my local dealers had the Milano coming in as a cancelled order so I only had to wait two weeks from ordering...:cool:

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
This colour business is tongue in cheek. It looks the biz in red. I'll swop you ! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts