2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and as it was when i picked it up with the standard 18's, and no stickers!

Hope you like it with the new extras.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Nothing wrong with the original 18's. They look good on mine!;)

(Your's does look better though Rich):(

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Take it youve got them fitted then Martyn? Hope your pleased with them? I did like the standard 18's to be honest, but i think that they look tidy in the civics huge arches, so opted to get the 19's which i do think look nicer?

·
Registered
166 Posts
It's beautiful man...I would buy it instead of a Type S but I would be far too stretched with money, not to mention the cost of fuel:rolleyes:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Great looking car, it is the bomb!!:mad: Those Rages look made for a Type R.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, i think they look so much nicer than the standard 18's! Honda knew what they were doing by putting on 18's as standard, and having a 19" upgrade +£950, or nearer £2500 if bough afterward!!

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
ASKERN TR.JPG

Now I know where your heading with your TR Rich! :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL. Nice one. Never thought of that. Maybe ill ask the gaffer if i can have a blue light. That would be some fire engine. Id get to the fire before it had even been lit!!:D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Rages are the daddy

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Sure are hunter. What do you think to the ambient lighting? is it worth the £200?
I know you weren't asking me but here's my two penneth worth. :p
I don't think it is worth £200. I got it on mine but only paid £105 at Holdcroft Honda. It looks good but not £200 worth.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
askernlad, glad you posted your pictures with and without side decals. I didn't have mine fitted, just had the grill badge, as I was really in two minds.
After seeing yours I've fitted mine today, pleased with them too;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No problem Dimplyred. I too searched for pics with and without so see what they looked like. I liked the front grill but was in two minds about the stickers, but i think ive made the right choice. As for the light, if you bought them for £105 you must of fit them yourself? Ive read the how to posts and it doest look like a simple job to me. So for the sake of and extra £95 if they do like nice then i think it would be worth it.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
No problem Dimplyred. I too searched for pics with and without so see what they looked like. I liked the front grill but was in two minds about the stickers, but i think ive made the right choice. As for the light, if you bought them for £105 you must of fit them yourself? Ive read the how to posts and it doest look like a simple job to me. So for the sake of and extra £95 if they do like nice then i think it would be worth it.
I bought the stickers and grill badge, the ambient lighting kit and the premium mats for £209 from Holdcroft Honda. I bought my car from them and they fitted them for free.

They do sell the lighting kit on ebay though for £105.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts