2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I'm from Italy and, just today, my new HONDA CIVIC 1.8 Sport (now named Elegance Limited Edition) was arrived...I'm excited...:p
I hope this site can be a real resource of informations for me.
So hi to all, I would like to send my thanks to the Administrators for this useful site.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Welcome Giovani

What colour?

Sorry, that's pretty obvious really, your're Italian, it must be Milano!

"Razors hurt,
Rivers are very damp,
Acids leave stains,
Drugs give you cramp,
Guns are illegal,
Nooses are known to fail,
Gas is far too dangerous,
......you might as well live!"

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Royal blue is nice (and not very usual), but Charles only likes Red.

If I had a second choice it would be that blue.

......but I didn't want a second choice!

"Life has been a great surprise so far.
I don't see why death should be any different!"

Oh dear, I am getting old!

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Bienvenue !
Welcome !

Glad that Italian are interested in this car too ;-).

I'm sure you will be hearing a lot of "bella Macchina !" or "Where this car is coming from ?" in the near future...

I speak from experience, since one year I own the Civic tehre is still people stopping to look at her ;-)

so during your waiting, use the wiki section and the search button as much as you can to learn most of the things you can dream about your spaceship.

Don't forget to give your feelings about your dealer (in the Wiki section) once you've got your spaceship.

And after having driven your new ride for some times don't forget to fulfill the various surveys.

If you need specific answer to your questions, do not hesitate to create new threads, there are always lot of people ready to help !

You will see this place is the place to be if you like or if you have trouble with your car

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad that Italian are interested in this car too ;-).
Here, in Italy there is no so much Civic 8th and I don't undrstand why...:rolleyes:

Anyway thanks a lots for your suggestions, I will post soon my (positive i'm sure) impressions on my new car!

Ciao.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts