2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here she is! only been able to ogle her though, live in a rural area so the roads arnt very friendly due to the snow. and yes, that blue thing in the background is my old car :p quite an upgrade i think, get bonus points if you can identify the other 2 cars in the driveway

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ford Fiesta is your Old car( I think). Can't see the other two.
Really like the new car. The front grill looks fine. I think the grill looks better in real life. It really is like no other car on the road if you can find a road to drive on in this snow.
GBO

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A 1992 Ford Fiesta :D, look in the shiny reflection of the civic to spot the other cars ^^

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
The Civic looks great!

Def Ford Fiesta and there is a reflection of two cars in the side pic of your Civic cant tell what they are but one of them is red?

·
Registered
14 Posts
DEZ
The new grill looks much better in the flesh. Saw one in the forecourt las week and the whole car looks quite good. I not really a fan of upgrades but this one is fine.
GBO

·
Noodle-slave
194 Posts
I love the angle of that last picture. The only thing that is missing in it are two pilots in the front seats yelling "WARPSPEED ACTIVATED" :D

Very nice car though! You'll be happy with it.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Congrats on the new car, it looks great :D

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
DEZ
The new grill looks much better in the flesh. Saw one in the forecourt las week and the whole car looks quite good. I not really a fan of upgrades but this one is fine.
GBO
Fair comment. Haven't seen it in the flesh. Its kinda like half old style clear mixed in with the type R grill. Just doesn't look right, a bit like this grill here Max Power | New Honda Civic Hatch

·
Registered
607 Posts
Nice civic. What is with the new grill though?!? :confused: Unsure about that
IMHO The new grill is not to bad, but what about what they've done to the lower part of the rear bumper?? [smilie=puker.gif]
The old honeycomb effect panel is better and blends in better.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i got this beauty from Bristol Honda. and yes its a VW hippie van! doesnt work tho ><

·
Registered
248 Posts
Nice Civic! :D

Think I prefer the old alloy wheel style of the older EX models though.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Welcome !

How is the auto box ?
How lucky you are to have one...
They won't be sold in France before May/June :-(

By the way, which price did you manage to have ?

Cheers,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts