2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
LeighEast Arlfc Supporter
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm guessing cheaper insurance, cheaper road tax, cheaper running costs? :cool:

A sleepless night for you tonight I bet
All of the above plus it's what I could afford price wise,also just got without a 8th gen 1.4 which I found was big enough engine for me.It also goes up in price 1st of April.

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice mate just needs bigger alloys;)
Bigger alloys means more money so I am happy with what I've got. If I had the money it would'nt be just bigger alloys it would top of range 2.2 with all the goodies, but unless I win the lottery it is just a dream.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks good, I am getting my 1.4SE on Friday, in white, I had the 1.4 type S, more than capable even when I took it on the motorway. I live on the Isle of Wight 1.4 is more than enough because you cant go that fast anyway,scenery is worth looking at though......:DWill post pics when I get it..........

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I now have the car.

I now have the car and I am very pleased with it,Looks great,Suspension is better,Interior is very good,and I do like the new look dash,gear change seems better.And I don't miss the 8th gen at all.:eek:

Attachments

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I am over fifty,but this has been my 5th Honda civic since 1997 and I buy not because of my age but the fact that the reliabilty has been good and the aftersales service has been good.It's nothing to do with my age but it is because I like honda's.:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts