2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, thought it was time I started a thread of my own! Have purchased a 2010 Type S GT in NHB, only 59 miles on the clock. I got it at a really good price as it has been registered by the dealer to meet a target, so happy enough! Got a few things planned including new wheels, Type R spoiler and HID's although they will come with time lol. I'll update here as I go along :). These are the dealer pics at the min, I'l be picking it up once I get a few other things sorted, I'l get some good snaps then.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol yeah the background is on the picture the dealers took, got my ep2 sold there today so hopefully picking it up this week!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
picking it up on weds! Got HID's from mr JP there and wind deflectors are ready to go too :)

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Congratulations mate!Hope everything goes well for you with the purchase!
Don't forget the pics once you get it and stop driving it! :D
It is a really fun-to-drive car,you will see :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
picked it up there on friday :) good job im very happy with it! Installed mr JP's 55w 6000k HID's and sidelights, they set it off a lot and for a good price I must say, i'll get some pics up soon

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
going to get some pics up tonight :) I am only getting about 44mpg on the motorway? Thats cruising at 70 too, any idea's? could be because its new possibly?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Finallllllly got some pics up, put in mr JP's 55kw HID's which make a huge difference to the look of the car at night and the wind deflectors.. Next up is tints/wheels? Anyone care to recommend some wheels?

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
havent been on in a while :( getting the windows tinted on saturday so will get some pics up then anyways! Still on the hunt for wheels, those rotas look pretty cool but I think im set on black with a silver lip..?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts