2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys here is my 5 days old civic...

I know that some of you really don't like the shape of the new grill ... but from my point of view its much nicer.

Also I must say that the suspensions have been improved for a more comfortable ride :eek:...

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Congrats on the car, it's looking very nice!

I have to be honest and say the grill has grown on me and on your car it looks really good :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
At first I was thinking of getting a new type s grille but when I the new grille on the car I thought its not worth the hassle (at least yet)...

I was thinking of getting some parking sensors and upgrading the sound cause it's a bit too soft for my tastes.

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
not seen one of these yet! will be good to see one!
enjoy the car matey

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Does look good - the paint appears quite glossy. Also, although I dont like the new grill, it doesn't look too bad on a black (yes I know Wheelchair, I've just committed heresy!!)

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Very nice mate, i hope to get mine soon.

New style grille is growing on me too.

·
Noodle-slave
194 Posts
Nice! First -09 I've seen here so far :D Quite a few things there I'd like on my -07, so you better enjoy it!

I'll keep quiet on that new grill though [smilie=grrrrrr.gif]

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome aboard

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
actually that grille... looks pretty cool :)..... sorry WC i hope you can forgive me for my weakness lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congratulations! Nice car.

The new black is much brighter than the old one. Look's nicer.
After seeing the new grill live it look's far better than the old one but i'm trying to replace it by the new type S grill wich is even better.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts