2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

My New 2009 black Civic :D

Black 
5K views 27 replies 24 participants last post by  4540flossy 
#1 ·
Hey guys here is my 5 days old civic...

I know that some of you really don't like the shape of the new grill ... but from my point of view its much nicer.

Also I must say that the suspensions have been improved for a more comfortable ride :eek:...

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
At first I was thinking of getting a new type s grille but when I the new grille on the car I thought its not worth the hassle (at least yet)...

I was thinking of getting some parking sensors and upgrading the sound cause it's a bit too soft for my tastes.

#8 ·
Does look good - the paint appears quite glossy. Also, although I dont like the new grill, it doesn't look too bad on a black (yes I know Wheelchair, I've just committed heresy!!)

#11 ·
Nice! First -09 I've seen here so far :D Quite a few things there I'd like on my -07, so you better enjoy it!

I'll keep quiet on that new grill though [smilie=grrrrrr.gif]

#17 ·
actually that grille... looks pretty cool :)..... sorry WC i hope you can forgive me for my weakness lol

#23 ·
Hi guys....

Actually I have some photos of the interior but *** know if its what you want. The trim is a bit darker then before so it matches better with the colour...

The only complaint I have so far is the chip stones I already noticed 2.... a nasty one on the bonnet and another near the gas tank :'(

I think I'm gona speak with the dealer about the chips !!!

Attachments

#24 ·
Hi guys....

Actually I have some photos of the interior but *** know if its what you want. The trim is a bit darker then before so it matches better with the colour...

The only complaint I have so far is the chip stones I already noticed 2.... a nasty one on the bonnet and another near the gas tank :'(

I think I'm gona speak with the dealer about the chips !!!

How it looks that the Steering wheel has a newtone! Love it...
Yes you should talk to your dealer because it's highly improbable that made that on a few days!

Greets

#25 ·
Hi mate, nice car!! Will probably be seeing you around as we don t live far.. Shame about the stone chips. I wouldn t know how they could have possibly got there as what usually causes them is loose gravel and debris thrown back by the car in front when travelling at motorway speeds. Scratches maybe?! I m in Naxxar by the way ;)

#26 ·
I don't know what it may have cause it... I need to find some spare time so that I can take the car to dealer....

However I do already know the answer hehehe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.