2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys ,
I' m a new member of your company and tomorrow i will receive my new alabaster silver civic . I have also ordered some accessories such us the grand prix pack , 4 doorsteps garnish , a gearshift knob and the type R mask .

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the , got choice of extras.

·
Registered
110 Posts
kaloriziko file to 1.8 einai. skeftomai na to paragilo kai egw alla se mauro an frikarw me to Σ -dipla service to xrono gia ladia gia na exeis 10 eti eggyisi eleos etsi vevaia kaliptei tin antasfalisi pou kanei-. tespa na se rwtisw ta extra pou tha valleis poso pane? to "grand prix pack" ti perilamvanei? se eyxaristw kai kala kai asfali klm

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Hi and welcome, pictures look great :)

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
kaloriziko file to 1.8 einai. skeftomai na to paragilo kai egw alla se mauro an frikarw me to Σ -dipla service to xrono gia ladia gia na exeis 10 eti eggyisi eleos etsi vevaia kaliptei tin antasfalisi pou kanei-. tespa na se rwtisw ta extra pou tha valleis poso pane? to "grand prix pack" ti perilamvanei? se eyxaristw kai kala kai asfali klm
Please write in greek when not in the greek subsection of the forum...these are the rules my friend. ;)

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Yasu Billis ......sweet

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Very nice and shiney!

Great photo's - long may you enjoy her :)

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
welcome, nice car ;) is it the sports gearknob you are talking about?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts